We Are Hiring!!
How Does This Sound to You?
Nova Scotia Lifestyle, Learning and Professional Development, Travel, Unlimited Earning Potential, Young and Innovative Team Members
MGI is currently seeking highly motivated and driven Developers to join us in progressive positions in our Halifax office. New Grads (2016/17) are particularly encouraged to apply.
MGI Maintenance Group Inc. is an Information Technology consulting group specializing in Asset Management / Maintenance Management Systems (MMS). At MGI Maintenance Group Inc., we pride ourselves on perfection. We believe in doing things right the first time.
- Report development and maintenance
- Java development
- Installation and configuration of databases, web servers, and web applications
- Client site visits - both internationally and within Canada
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree (required) in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Practical work experience in an IT position
- Solid grasp of the fundamentals of a Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Strong problem-solving/troubleshooting skills
- Interpersonal skills to facilitate team work and client liaison
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- DB2, Oracle & PL/SQL
- Microsoft SQL Server & Transact SQL
- Java, Java Script
- IBM WebSphere, Tomcat
- BIRT, Cognos, Crystal Reports
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary, performance bonus and generous benefits including full benefits package
- Work from home and flex-time possibilities
- Home Internet connection provided
- Ongoing in-house training
Only self-motivated, success driven individuals need apply. Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com or give us a call 902-442-2041.
MGI Customer Support
- IBM Maximo L1 & L2 Support
- MGI TruSupport on Demand
- General Inquires