IBM Maximo® Enterprise Asset Management
Maximo® Asset Management software unifies comprehensive asset life cycle and maintenance management on a single platform.
Maximo® provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control.
- Manages asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, calibration, costing and tracking from a single system
- Provides enterprise asset management software for long and short-term planning, preventive, reactive and condition-based maintenance, schedule management, resource optimization and key performance indicators
- Plans inventory to meet maintenance demand, making the right parts available at the right location when needed
- Manages vendor contracts with comprehensive support for purchase, lease, rental, warranty, rate, master, blanket and user-defined contracts
- Aligns service levels with business objectives by defining service offerings and establishing service level agreements (SLAs)
Maximo Architecture is built on future-ready technology. Designed with a J2EE component-based architecture, Maximo can be deployed on a single machine for small to mid-sized companies, yet its scalability and performance meet the demands of global, distributed enterprises with multiple organizations and sites, that operate using multiple languages and currencies.
The following Industry Solutions and Add-on modules are available to extend Maximo capabilities in your Industry.
Industry Solutions include:
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo for Utilities
- Maximo for Oil & Gas
- Maximo for Nuclear Power
- Maximo for Life Sciences
- Maximo for Government
- Maximo for Transportation
- Maximo Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- Maximo Space Management for Facilities
- Maximo Change and Corrective Action Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Service Provider
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
MGI Customer Support
- IBM Maximo L1 & L2 Support
- MGI TruSupport on Demand
- General Inquires